2nd Annual Paint War Extravaganza...

1:25 PM / Posted by BYU Loser /

So you may be wondering what I did to celebrate my 21st birthday...

Well, after I ate my teddy bear graham crackers, seriously contemplated the pros and cons of taking a nap, listened to the voicemail of my nephew singing Happy Birthday about 1 trillion times and made cupcakes, I did get plastered!.... with acrylic paint that is!

 I have been blessed with many things in my life, but one of the greatest of those blessings is my friends. They are just as weird as I am, and they even think I am funny, which makes for great times. Last year, my friends decided to have a paint war to celebrate my 2oth birthday, and proclaimed that such an event had to happen annually since we had a blast. (Now you may be wondering what is a paint war? Well, you take watered down paint and spray others with it. Weird, I know. But totally awesome.) We have actually been talking about the paint war for months now, so the excitement was built and it definitely wasn't a let down. So when Sept 11 rolled around, we were ready for the 2nd Annual Paint War Extravaganza! We didn't get much actions shots during the actual paint war since someone was an Eager Beaver and started the war early, but here are some of the after shots: 








We had to cover ourselves in garbage bags since we had to drive home. We didn't want to get our cars messy. 

It was a great day! I am so grateful for my amazing friends that truely made my Birthday Happy.  I don't know what I would do without you guys.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment