PANIC...

9:46 AM / Posted by BYU Loser /

Exactly one week from today, I will be entering the MTC at 12:45 to serve a full-time mission. But remarkably, I am not panicking. I am rather calm about everything.

I know everything will be ok.
I know I am ready to go.
I know I will be safe.
I know there will be hard times as well as a plenty of good times.
I know I will be blessed.
I know I will learn the language in time.
I know I will still be Jacks favorite aunt when I get back.
I know San Jose is where I need to be.


I probably should be panicking over whether or not my siblings will write me.... Considering 3/4 of them don't think I am committed to serving and won't enter the MTC or think I am faking it....

1 comments:

Comment by Mycket on September 30, 2009 at 11:24 AM

How do you think you will win the title of Jax's Favorite Aunt while on a mission? I plan on making a large scale attack and creating a monopoly on their love forever. I will win. You will learn Spanish.
As for the siblings, I am interested to know which one you think is the one that's supporting you? When are you going to learn that we are trying to raise you to be tough? Fight the good fight, rub some dirt in it. Life is better when you have to work harder. We're just making sure learn that.
PS. Allie won't even know who you are when you get home.

Post a Comment